Botkin Parssi & Associates, Inc. is looking for a cad operator. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with involvement in many challenging projects. Staff members come together as a team to meet deadlines and to serve our clients though out Palm Beach County and South Florida.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience in structural design of commercial and residential buildings.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and be able to read and understand blueprints and construction drawings.
- Understanding of basic engineering terminology and attention to detail required.
- Performs work as assigned from sketches, verbal instructions and notes; establishes and maintains schedules and offers progress reports; current knowledge of design and drafting procedures.
- Candidates should possess a degree from a technical institute or college and should have experience in structural drafting. Candidates should also have strong math skills.
- We offer fully-paid health benefits
- Two weeks paid vacation (more than 5 years)
- Paid holidays, personal days, and sick leave
- Regular performance reviews and merit bonuses
- Company outings and parties for staff and their families
Please mail, fax or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) your cover letter and resume to us for consideration.